More is More
CityPlace Doral just keeps adding possible answers to the question: “Where shall we go tonight?”
Just when we think CityPlace Doral is the place to go, they bring in still more amazing places. And they just keep coming…with a whole slate of places and events on the agenda for 2018.
The first openings of the year will be Martini Bar, a night spot with live entertainment, plus drinks and gourmet food, and Vapiano, with a variety of Italian dishes that are prepared to order in front of guests at individual stations in
the middle of the restaurant. Also on the way:
• Latin tapas bar Mojito Latin Cuisine and Bar, which will feature Latin music.
• Suviche, offering a combination of Japanese and Peruvian dishes.
• Battosai, from the Sushi Siam dining chain, for authentic Japanese and Thai food.
• Gyu Kaku Japanese BBQ, offering Korean barbecued cuisine prepared at the table on a
flaming charcoal grill.
• Novecento, a distinct selection of Argentinian- influenced dishes, signature premium
steaks and pastas.
• Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen, featuring live entertainment, a beer garden
with beers on tap and light bites to share.
• Improv Comedy Club, a stand-up comedy club that also offers dinner and cocktails with
For more information, visit cityplacedoral.com.